How to Become a Chapter
The Photographer's Adventure Club (PAC) wants to be in your city with your own PAC Chapter! Gather fellow photographers of all levels, and begin building your community today!
What is the Chapter Process?
- Gather the requirements as listed below.
- Obtain and read the needed documents.
- Send the appropriate fees and paperwork to PAC Headquarters
- Await to hear for approval!
- Receive materials to get started
Requirements in the Process
- Minimum of 10 interested members
- Gather contact information (Name, Phone, Email)
- Minimum 1 Organizer & Co-Organizer
- Please provide contact information (Name, Phone, Email), Short Bios, and head shots
- Fill out and return PAC Chapter Application
- Read & Sign bylaws
- Complete & submit to PAC Headquarters:
- One-time $99 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- Chapter Registration form (below)
**After review and acceptance you will receive a chapter charter & packet including recruitment tips and promotion materials.